So I know I’m a little past the mark for Valentine’s day, but I was reading a really funny article on people.com regarding celebrities giving away smooches for charity, and it got me just a thinkin’ away about kissing.
Here’s the link if you guys want to check it out: http://t.co/3Kcq1KuV
Dang those sure are some lucky Glee fans! 😉
So since I just so happened to bring up the subject of lip-locking in the first place, here’s some other kiss and lip related items of interest for you guys:
1. One,if not THE most,famous kisses in the world, The kiss between the sailor and the nurse on V-J Day.
[photo from gallerym.com]
2. Four words: Britney,Madonna, and Christina
[photo from idontlikeyouinthatway.com]
3. The first kiss ever filmed–from a movie called “The Kiss” nonetheless…
[photo from wikipedia.org]
Did you know this movie was filmed by Thomas Edison, who actually created the first movie camera? Crazy stuff, huh?
5. Gotta keep those lips smooth, and this Clinique chubby stick ($16 sephora.com) looks like it’d do a great job of that. Also, you don’t have to worry about allergies because this is 100% allergy free! It also comes in a lot of cute colors, as well.
6. When lipstick just won’t cover it and your lips aren’t looking so great, I’ve been hearing nothing but good things about this Rosebud Salve, and come on, it’s only $6 (sephora.com)!